Monday, February 3, 2014

Eating only RAW FOOD for one day a week (starting small)



I need some energy.

I need to have a stomach that feels happy after I eat.

I need to clear out the brain fog.

I need to have a calm mind.

 the list goes on....


I've decided to eat only raw food for one day out of every week. I've read a lot about the benefits of eating pure, real, clean food and I want to put it into practise.

 (I'm super awesome at researching all sorts of things, and never actually DOING any of them!). 

Classic me.

I know it's a trendy, super cool thing to do these days, it seems (eating raw, paleo, juicing, whatever...), but I am doing this to feel better. Trust me, my life is hectic enough these days without adding the extra pressure of "non-convenient" food! We've already added green smoothies to our diet every day (LOVING my Blendtec Blender ), but I feel like I just need to do something more. This will be a start :)

I've already proven that I feel better when I eat clean, healthy food, so I want to take it up a notch without being completely overwhelmed. I know that when I try to go overboard with something, I never stick to it and end up right back where I started.

One day a week feels do-able to me right now. 

The plan is that I hope to feel so incredibly full of energy and revitalized, on the days when I eat only raw food, that I'll want to do more days every week. :)

We'll see.

I'll keep you posted!


I've been pinning away on my "Raw Food" pinterest board, and there are so many delicious looking meals/snacks to make!  


These are some of the ones I'm going to try first:

















There are many, many more but I don't want to get in over my head ;) Check out my Pinterest Raw Food board for more (I'll keep searching and adding more as I go)

Wish me luck!

xo







1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails