Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another cozy, red Christmas in our house! (Scandinavian inspired Christmas decor)




 It's that time of year again! And I LOVE it!

There's nothing quite like the cozy feeling of Christmas decorations for  me :) 

I kept it simple this year, and didn't buy anything new (ok...ok....just one little cushion and a red reindeer)....does that even count?

I'm hooked on red. It's just so festive, and warm, and inviting!

Our mantel is very similar to how it was last year, but I added a new "Tis the Season" sign that I painted last night :) I kind of like the fun, "not-too-serious" vibe it gives off!









Our little haphazard Christmas village....mostly from the thrift shop.....which the boys LOVE. They play with it non-stop, and I don't have to worry about the odd breakage because the whole bag of little figurines cost about $2! :) 


















Anyone else getting ready for Christmas already? We've got carols playing and the fire lit....and it really is "beginning to look at lot like Christmas"! ;)

xoxo






4 comments:

  1. No wonder you bought that reindeer pillow; it's so cute!! Everything looks wonderful Tracey... love the hits of red!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love decorating for Christmas!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is wonderful! Love the Reindeer Pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails