Sunday, June 3, 2012

White and Grey Bathroom Renovation/Makeover (Carrera Marble, Hex Tile, etc)




I've been working on a little project with my mom, and it's finally finished!!

A beautiful, bright, sparkling new bathroom!

I *wish* it were in my own house :)


I really really wish.


But that's ok....it's being enjoyed by my little sis, Shannon :)  (oh...and by me...when my boys and I go to sleep over at Nanny's house) 


I wish I had a before pic. The original bathroom was about 30 years old, and in need of some TLC. Ok...more than a little TLC....we had it all ripped out, and started fresh :)

I'm so happy with how it turned out....phew. I was just a *liiittle* bit nervous that our "vision" wouldn't be quite as lovely in real life. But Shannon loves it.....my mom loves it....and that's what matters :)






The big mirror was the original mirror in the bathroom...and my dad felt very attached to it!.......so we worked it in :) It really does open up the room and make it feel twice as big as it is!







It's been finished for a month or so now, and I've been able to have a couple of really relaxing baths in that beautiful tub......dimmed chandelier and all. So so lovely. 

Our contractors, Danny and Brandon of New Vision Projects (and their crew of skilled tradespeople), did an amazing job!






25 comments:

  1. Ahh I love it. It's so gorgeous. I wanted to see it when I was out so I'm glad you posted it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Tracey!!!! I'm in LOVE with that bathtub :-)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow So Pretty! The vanity is my favorite piece. Lucky lil sis you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! So pretty and relaxing! You did a fantastic job...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I never thought an all white bathroom could look so polished and sleek!! Please post more of your work, its a wonder!

    -Irwin Zinkin

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's glorious!! What a transformation!! A far cry from the lavender awesomeness that was the old tub!! I love the legs of the vanity.
    GORGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely and very similiar to what I hope our master bathroom will look like when our own renovation is done,(minus your beautiful tub)as our space is quite a bit smaller.

    - Alda

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so fresh and clean love it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. What an amazing transformation from the mauves to the whites! Love it. I may or may not, have to use the loo the time I'm at your folks!!! ;-) guess it would be pushing things to take a bath!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my that is amazing! I am so happy for all of you that get to use it!...What a wonderful job you all did!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowwwww looks so gorgeous! I was just stopping over to see how you were doing! Had been a while since I've had a chance to read your blog. I might forward this post to my hubby for future reference. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bathroom looks immaculate! I’m pretty sure that you are now enjoying relaxing bath times in your beautiful bathroom. All the pieces complement the overall look of the space, but what I like most is the different patterns used to decorate the area. It breaks the monotony of the bathroom and gives it an interesting look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This bathroom is a sight to behold! It is majestic and very elegant. Though the majority of the design and pieces are in white and gray tones, it does not look dull or uninteresting. Rather, the color makes the room look lighter and more spacious! And the simplicity of the look makes this bathroom attractive and pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracey, your bathroom is radiant! Taking a long, relaxing bath in your tub must be double the pleasure. Yes, mirrors make a space look bigger. The chandelier is such a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where can I get that vanity!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to know also where this vanity come from

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What color paint did you use on the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, love, love the vanity. Where can one find?

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi there, I am currently renovating my bathroom and my shower is almost identical to yours. Would you share where the marble you used for your curb is from? I am acting as my own gc, so any info would be so helpful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails