Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zebra Skin Rug FOR SALE


So...this might be a liiiitle bit unorthodox, but I just wanted to let you all know (because I know these rugs are hard to find)...

I've just listed a zebra rug on ebay!




Here are a few pictures of the rug (in our office), as well as some pictures of other beeyoootiful rooms with zebra rugs :)









I love this neutral room...it really makes the zebra rug stand out.





This room is so glamorous! Love the touches of gold against the zebra :)

huntley & co. | Spirited Refinement eclectic living room
Via: Houzz.com     Room: Huntley & Co


This office couldn't be more different than ours, but I love the rich colours and black lacquered desk.


Via Lonny Mag (July/Aug 2011)  Designer: Lauren Gold



I love love love the zebra rug on this whitewashed wood floor! This room has that "French" feel that I always gravitate towards.




I had no idea a zebra rug was so versatile! It works equally as well in a neutral room as it does up against pops of bright colour :) Love this happy room!




I've had a rotten head cold all week, and am just dying to feel "normal" again!! ugh. Hopefully at the tail end of it now :)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. yikes I have a client that wants one..off I go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never thought much about a zebra rug, but geez! now i want one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it goes so greatly in every one of those rooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL house :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails