Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Dining Hutch Vignette





I decided that the dining hutch could use a little Christmas cheer :)

So, keeping with the same Scandinavian"ish" style, I decked the hutch with pine cones and red pots...and a variety of red/white/grey stockings.






I hung some grosgrain ribbon around my rustic light fixture....just for a little extra red.

As if I needed any more ;)





I'm keeping the table simple for now, since the hutch is fairly "busy"

Pinecones in a red felt reindeer bowl.




I'm linking up to Southern Hospitality's Christmas Vignettes event.
Lots of great inspiration there, if you haven't started your holiday decor yet :)


13 comments:

  1. Love your Scandinavian theme. I am a big fan of red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your decorating but the new banner is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas looks so fun and cozy at your house! I just found your blog- so glad I did because your home looks lovely and your boys are soooo cute. Can't wait to look around more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I saw the commenter above me said she liked your new banner- I didn't see the older version, but the one you have up now is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also LOVE lots of red at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks beautiful. Love all of the red! I'm also attempting a little Scandinavian theme this year. I love how you've decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love your cozy Scandinavian theme going on. What a great idea - so warm and cozy. Great job, are you for hire?!! ha ha. Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey, your mama directed me to you blog and I thinks its just amazing, I do lots of styling work in retail display/ window dressing, and I'm a compulsive buyer of stuff... one man's junk is another's treasure eh. Just spent some time wiv your folks recently, good times! Happy holidays, Ben Beggs here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your Scandinavian theme you have going on. I just popped over from Heavern's Walk where I saw you on her sidebar. Your kiddos look precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I am featuring you on mine on the 22nd this month. I hope that is okay with you! Thanks!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is so pretty. I love how the hutch and table decorations just flow from one to the other. Plus I have a grey obsession right now. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...Purely beauatiful ...Simply wonderful...seems Christmas just has to have some Red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails