Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Talent Show will be on the first Tuesday of every month!



I'm in over my head here!


As much as I love seeing all of your amazing projects every week,
 I think it's best if the Tuesday Talent Show is a monthly event :). 

I hope you'll still come and link up!! That way, you can either link all of your projects for the month, or just your favourites :) 

As it turns out, next Tuesday is the first Tuesday of the month, so it'll be on next week!


As for last week's party....here are some of the highlights :


Charity over at All Things Beautiful made this adorable little bird box (you know me and birds!). Love it!



Chania redecorated her beach cottage over at Razmataz. I love these white-washed mirrors!





Cassidy at Primitive and Proper made this beach sign out of some scrap wood. So perfect!


Kristine at The Painted Hive gave this gorgeous old chair a makeover. And she made that little footstool from scratch! (can I use that term for furniture?) :)





Please feel free to grab my Featured button if you were featured here today :)





Thanks to everyone for linking up last week!! I hope you'll forgive me for switching up the party schedule! 

See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I was so excited to scroll down and see that you'd chosen to feature me - thanks so much! It's so funny you said that I made the stool from 'scratch' as I'm planning on doing a post about it and currently have it saved under the title of "How to Make a Footstool From Scratch". Too funny. Thanks again!
    Kristine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! I've been on vacation, so I didn't know you'd started a link party--fun! Have a great night! -shaunna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tracey- thanks so much for featuring my beach sign! it does kinfd of look like it belongs in your hosue- it's the right colors! and no worries- i will definitely link up once a month. you get some rest and don't bute off more than you can chew! (i speak from experience!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails